Rudy Fernandez, Founder and Executive Creative Director of Creative Outhouse leads an “Ask Me Anything” discussion on creative marketing.
Watch and learn:
– What’s the best way to give creative feedback?
– What’s the best way to write a creative brief?
– How do you tailor a creative brief for different projects/audiences?
– How do you find the right creative team?
– What is the biggest misconception about working with creative teams? – When things aren’t working, how can I fix it?
– How do you handle procurement teams when working on creative projects?
– What’s the one thing that account teams often miss when providing information for a creative brief?
– How do you develop creative with a point of view that connects with an audience?
– What do you do to get creatively unstuck?
– How do you know when it’s one idea and when it can be a full campaign?
– What comes first, copywriting or design?
– Does a creative brief change by asset type?
Also enjoy the discussion around:
– Recent marketing trends around the pandemic.
– Experience of other creative teams from Edelman, Porter Novelli, Toolbox No. 9.
– Getting clear on the assignment
– Book recommendations
Download our free Creative Brief Template: https://creativeouthouse.com/free-creative-brief-template/
Learn more about us at: www.creativeouthouse.com
Check out our work at: www.creativeouthouse.com/our-work
Looking for more free creative content? Listen to our podcast: www.creativeouthouse.com/podcast
Watch our tribute to crappy pandemic commercials here: